Hanging Garden

Country: USA
Genre: Depressive Black Metal

[Album] How Will You Live Your Life Today? (2009)
1. Only in My Mind
2. Under the Hanging Vines
3. Somewhere in My Heart
4. Will I End Up Losing You Some Day
5. An Urge to Withdraw
6. Past Mistakes in Life
7. Tears of a Silent Rain
8. A Beautiful Song of Never Reached Dreams

[Album] Goodbye Love... Hello Heartache... (2011)
1. Where I Belong
2. I Was Cold Beside You
3. Hope Has Vanished Within My Heart
4. Sleep Overdose
5. Hanging Garden
6. Goodbye Love... Hello Heartache...
7. Prolonged Isolation (Managarm Cover)

Kommentare

Disclaimer

This site does not store any of the files contents on its sever. All references are copyright to their respective owners.

Please Support your Favorite Artist and Buy the Original CD's/DVDs and also Merch. ~

DMCA Protected